Ethical Business Advice in Easy to Understand Language
Mackenzie Goldberg Johnson Limited was established in 2004 to provide help and guidance to businesses and individuals in financial distress.
Our mission is to provide ethical advice in everyday language and to work with you to deal with your creditors. We believe that there’s a market for plain, straightforward advice on the solutions available to help you deal with your creditors fairly and to rebuild your personal life or your business free of debt worries. We’re not a call centre so you will get help to suit you, not to suit our computer system. We’re not listed on the stock exchange, so we’re not driven by the need to hit profit targets.
If we can’t help, we will tell you. If we can solve your problems, we will do so.
There are tools a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner can use to help businesses and individuals. We’re not here to judge – we’re here to listen and help. Fear of insolvency is a huge burden – let us share the weight and help you to move forward.
More than 10 years experience in business recovery across various sectors
Mackenzie Goldberg Johnson Limited was established in 2004 to provide Licensed Insolvency Practitioner services to businesses and individuals in financial distress.
Based in Cheshire, we provide national coverage and have clients throughout England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The firm has grown steadily and successfully managed assignments in a wide range of enterprises and business sectors, including:
- Joinery, Plant Hire, Aggregates, Tool Supplies, Groundworks and Plumbing
- Estate Agency, Printing, IT Support, Call Centre, Bars and Restaurants, Coach Travel, Equine Supplies, Gymnasia, Marquee Hire, Property Companies, Marketing, Promotion, Signwriting, Play Centre, Garden Centre and Garden Design, Architecture
- Automotive, Instrumentation, Materials Recycling, Food Processing
- Caravan Sales, Pet Shop, Gift Shops, Sandiwch Shops, Carpet and Flooring, Opticians, Clothing Retail
- Farming and Agriculture
- Arable and diary businesses
- Company Types
- Sole Traders, Partnerships, Social Enterprises, Private and Public Limited Companies, Industrial and Provident Societies, Companies Limited by Guarantee
Business Insolvency and Recovery in Crewe
Here at MGJL we pride ourselves on helping businesses based in Crewe and the surrounding areas. Whether you’re a small or large business based around Crewe, looking for easy to understand financial guidance, find out more here.